Tuesday October 24 7pm-9pm
“Bodhicitta” with Ven. Rene
Venerable René Feusi, has been trained in the Gelugpa tradition of Tibetan Buddhism in the experiential lineage of Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche. He has been sharing this experiential approach for the past 23 years. He helps students get an intuition of their own inner potential and inspires them to become meditators themselves.
Venerable René was born in Switzerland. He first encountered Buddhism at the age of 20, when he attended the annual November course at Kopan Monastery in Nepal.
Since then Venerable René has continued to study, teach and guide students in meditation and retreats worldwide, and was the resident teacher at the Vajrapani Institute from 2002 to 2008.
Please register in advance by sending an email to:
Suggested donation $30
- Save the Date! Long Life Puja for Geshe Dakpa on Saturday Nov. 4th
- Discovering Buddhism class resumes on September 28th
- Date change for Tsog!
- Geshe Dakpa teaching 6th Chapter of Shantideva!
- Opportunity to collect merit! Help us buy our building!
- New Geshe chosen for TCL! Rejoice!
- HE Dagri Rinpoche @ TCL June 29 & 30
- “Contemplative Psychotherapy” lecture & book signing June 24th
- Ngondro Teachings with Geshe Dakpa on May 20-21!