Our purpose is to serve the Bay Area community by offering the opportunity to meet the teachings of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. We provide a supportive study and practice environment to develop a clear mind and a good heart.
- Offer study and practice programs consistent with the spiritual guidelines of the FPMT and meet the needs of diverse individuals.
- Retain the highest quality teachers and related support services.
- Act in accordance with the spiritual advice and serve the vision of His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
- Maintain financial stability and effective management of the Center.
- Maintain an organizational culture that encourages and reflects the integration of Dharma study and practice in everyday life.
- Support and maintain a monastic community.
- Provide clear opportunities to participate in, serve and experience a supportive community environment.
- Nurture Tse Chen Ling’s affiliation with FPMT and its spiritual director.
- Sustain awareness of Tse Chen Ling and its program and services in the Bay Area.
- Maintain an effective administrative infrastructure to support Tse Chen Ling’s mission.
- Provide appropriate facilities for Tse Chen Ling’s community and program.